Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mafia Melodies.


So somebody decided to post every Pen & Pixel album cover ever. Aside from setting a trend that would lead hip hop graphic design, especially in the south, P&P created some straight up hilarity. Take 6-one's thong or Lootchasers' A Million Ain't Enough (wonder how they did with a few hundred each). From Weezy to Keke, from Flex to Rascal (grown as man?), if you got a "Lil" in front of your name, odds are good you were on one of these covers.

In other news, I can haz G1? So Android appears to be the truth, and since, I'm stranded on my own personal Death Row, I figured I may as well drop this piece of crap Sidekick ID and do it big soon. That said, in true T-Mobile fashion, they made the phone dorky, with a curved form that no one seems to like much. Dilemmas. Just Blaze needs to weigh in on it.

Well, it's bowling night, and I'm about to raise up, but before I go, I want to leave you with one of my favorite songs off an album with a Pen & Pixel cover:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No quite all the covers...they are missing about 18,625 more. Pen and Pixel made over 19,000 covers! But they are getting there!