Friday, August 25, 2006

Calvin got a job!

It's a thin line between fries and shakes.

Pending a background check and drug test, I've got a fulltime gig selling compooters to small biz for Dell. Looks like a pretty good opportunity, and ideally my days of Hill Country Fare mac & cheese will soon be behind me. For all those who've asked, a quick read thru the benefits handout didn't mention anything about an employee discount, so it appears that the only hookup I'll be getting will be with that cute chick in cubicle 5. Holla!

Other news:

  • We're shooting the video for Ike's new group which may or may not have a name yet. It's an issue they should really address. Assuming I'm featured, I'll do my best to look sexy for you. *wink*
  • Recent events haven't left me much time for music, but I hope to get back to it after the weekend, when things have calmed down.
  • Saw SoaP last night. Brilliant. Just brilliant.
  • RIP Nikki, aka 3rd I of OKP. Her passing was terrible news and I wish the best to all who knew her.
  • You now have one week till the Baby J Birthday Extravaganza. Be prepared.

0 comments: