Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dolla Dolla Coin, Y'all!

Ever wonder what happened to those goofy ass dollar coins that the government makes like 50 of every ten years or so before realizing what an idiotic idea it is? Well, your man has found them. In post office stamp vending machines. I put in my 10 dollar bill for a $7.80 book of stamps, and lo and behold, two of these strange oversized quarters clunked down into the change tray. I even got two different ones: the Susan B. Anthony model, in which Ms. Anthony appears to be trying to cut thru a stone wall using nothing but her eyes, and the newer, golder Sacagawea dollar, which honors Lewis & Clark's baby mama or something. Obviously, there is only one thing left to do: Find someone I hate enough to pay with these things. Muahahaha!


God I'm lame.

1 comments:

rebecca said...

coming from a country where there ARE ONLY dollar coins, no dollar bills whatsoever, this post is somewhat lost on me :p

silly americans.